منتديات بنات وبس منتدى نسائى عام للنقاش والحوار والمواضيع العامه والانمى وكل مايخص الديكور والمطبخ منتديات بنات وبس

الرئيسيةبوابة البنوتاتأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

آخر المواضيع
الموضوع
تاريخ ارسال المشاركة
بواسطة
أححم ما في سبب لهالموضوع
بدي ترحيب منكم بليـــــز يأحلى البنات♥
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ايناس نوس فمرحباً به.
مقبلة بالبرتقال
كيفية إعداد طاجين سمك للوت
أّذكارُ الوضوء و الصلاة و أَهميَتِها
حلويات مغربية
الأرز بالحليب المركز المحلي
كاب كيك
كيفية إعداد نوتيلا منزلي
الإثنين مارس 15, 2021 11:07 am
السبت مارس 04, 2017 7:45 am
الأحد يناير 17, 2016 6:42 am
الإثنين ديسمبر 28, 2015 7:22 am
السبت نوفمبر 14, 2015 1:50 pm
الخميس أكتوبر 29, 2015 9:40 am
الأربعاء أكتوبر 28, 2015 2:35 pm
الثلاثاء أكتوبر 27, 2015 12:51 pm
الإثنين أكتوبر 26, 2015 3:58 pm
السبت أكتوبر 24, 2015 10:39 am

شريط الأهدائات " رجاء راجع قوانين القسم اولا "
إضافة إهداء
 Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty السبت سبتمبر 12, 2015 11:22 am من طرف الرائعةكتب: هىاااااااااااااااااااااااا:هلا بنات: تابع القراءة Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty الأحد أغسطس 23, 2015 4:59 pm من طرف فلقة قمركتب: i love you :بحبك يا اسماء من اختك منى  Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) 2305126166  Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) 1659754220  Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) 306945266  Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) 1069925208: تابع القراءة Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty الأحد أغسطس 09, 2015 1:10 pm من طرف روح الصداقةكتب: نبي تفاعل:يب يب اخيرا عادت روح الصداقة وبقووهـ نبي تفااعل ي بناتت واقتراحاات: تابع القراءة Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty الأربعاء يونيو 10, 2015 8:58 am من طرف فراشة الاقصىكتب: رمضان مبارك:كل عام وانتم بخير الله يبلغنا رمضان ♥♥: تابع القراءة Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty السبت مايو 30, 2015 3:29 pm من طرف هياء محمدكتب: .....:مبروك النجاح للجميع وعطلة سعيده ^  Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) 1069925208: تابع القراءة

Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
روح الصداقة

مؤسسة المنتدي

مؤسسة المنتدي
روح الصداقة

مشاركات العسولة : 10867
نسبة تفاعلها : 16024
عدد لايكاتي : 230
يوم مجيئي ♥ : 12/04/2011
عمريـ : 24
 Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Hima15

Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )    Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Emptyالخميس يوليو 09, 2015 8:03 pm

ذكريات الطفوله

Childhood Memories

Childhood memories are special for everyone. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia. I was born and brought up in a small family which included my mother, father, and my elder sister. I have very fond memories of us sisters playing in our backyard, climbing trees to pluck fruits, going to parks and beaches and enjoying life in general. My father was a government servant and my mother a housewife. Of all the memories, one particular memory is very important and taught me the importance of saving money.

One summer, my sister was suddenly taken ill. She had to be hospitalized and the doctors advised us that she needed an emergency surgery. The surgery was very costly. My father did not earn a very high salary and it was very difficult for us to raise that amount of money suddenly. Luckily, my father and mother had a habit of saving small amount of money regularly. This money was not touched but kept aside in case of emergencies. This amount turned out to be the exact amount required for the surgery and recuperation of my sister.

We were helped by the good habit of saving practiced by my parents. Before this incident, I was a spendthrift and use to spend all of my pocket money. This incident changed my way of thinking. I started to save even a little bit from my pocket money. I took to heart the saying, "Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean." Till today, I save money in whatever way I can. I have impressed upon my children the importance of saving money and have got them to do the same

#############################

براجراف اخر عن ذكريات الطفوله

Childhood memories

I would define childhood as a never-ending vacation. A weekend without a week following and playtime everlasting.

I still remember the red-letter days of my childhood. My first date. My first kiss. The things done to evade a hiding and avoid all serious conversations with parents. I still remember the laxness of the holidays and the parrotry when near my childhood hero.

When playing outside I was always the one hiding, not the one searching. My best friend and I were always the experienced hiders. We had the best hiding places and spent our free time perfecting our tree houses and other bunkers built. My friends and I were the neighborhood and could play hide and seek and Cops & Robbers for hours on end.

Some of the great memories in my childhood were sculpted during my time at pre-school. I went to a pre-school called Phesantekraal outside Durbanville and I would call it the best pre-school in the world. It is a farm school and we would spend our time on tractors, feeding lambs and just chasing the wind doing nothing in particular.

Further I would always remember my grandparents spoiling. They would always arrive at our house with presents and sweets, all wrapped up and beautiful looking. They would never give me mine if I don't sing to them!

While you are a child one would always only remember the good theings in life. Only later one would remember the bad.

###############################################

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Childhood Memories
When I was a child all I wanted to do was be an adult or act like an adult. In all the games you acted like someone older than you are- a teacher or a mum or a doctor. From year 3 to year 6 my friends and I had our own band and we would have band meetings at lunch times and write songs together. We even performed them to the rest of the year in the talent show.
When you were younger you didn't worry about how you looked or get embarrassed as easily as I do now. You see children throwing tantrums in the supermarket and their mums go bright red but the kids don't care because they just want what they want and don't care about what other people think.
I remember there would be a different craze every year at primary school, first of all a few people would have it then someone else would want it until nearly everyone had it, and then it would get banned so there wasn't much point in getting it in the first place. Things like yoyos, pokemon cards, those squidgy aliens in jelly that were supposed to have babies if u put them in the same egg, tamagotchis- I remember them being in the newspaper because parents were taking them to work because their children wanted someone to stop them from dying when they were at school, those small block things with faces that you would throw at the ground and get points for it landing on its head and back.
And of course there was the Spice Girls craze. I remember I had a fight with my friends over who was going to be sporty spice, and it ended up with the words Spice Girls being banned. Whenever someone said it you'd go "Ummmmm! You said the s word!". What at the time we thought of as a really huge massive fight was actually really small and over nothing

دا اكتر من براجراف عن ذكريات الطفوله
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sh_shimaa
بنوتة ذهبيه
بنوتة ذهبيه
sh_shimaa

مشاركات العسولة : 210
نسبة تفاعلها : 230
عدد لايكاتي : 0
يوم مجيئي ♥ : 08/08/2015
عمريـ : 27

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )    Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 8:38 am

موضــوع راائـــع
شكــراً لكـ
يسلمــــــو
روح الصداقة

مؤسسة المنتدي

مؤسسة المنتدي
روح الصداقة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )    Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 10:01 am

sh_shimaa كتب:
موضــوع راائـــع
شكــراً لكـ
يسلمــــــو
انتِ اروعع
العفوو
الله يسسلمكك
انرتي بمرورك
سمسوومة
بنوتة جديدة
بنوتة  جديدة
سمسوومة

مشاركات العسولة : 1
نسبة تفاعلها : 1
عدد لايكاتي : 0
يوم مجيئي ♥ : 19/09/2014
عمريـ : 25

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )    Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 1:39 pm

موضوع مفيد
سسلمتي
روح الصداقة

مؤسسة المنتدي

مؤسسة المنتدي
روح الصداقة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )    Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله ) Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 3:15 pm

سمسوومة كتب:
موضوع مفيد
سسلمتي
الله يسسلمك
انرتي

Childhood memories ( ذكريات الطفوله )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي بنات وبس :: العامة :: معلومات عامة :: تعليم اللغات-
انتقل الى: